If you’re looking for an opportunity to impact customer experience at a fun, fast-paced startup, this is the place for you!
As a Customer Delight Associate at Rocksbox, you will be empowered to work directly with our members on a daily basis answering questions, resolving problems, and handling inquiries. Using your passion for customer interaction, you will ensure our members feel heard, valued and taken care of. You’ll have the opportunity to directly impact our members’ experience with our company, and whether or not our members choose to continue their relationship with us. Best of all, you’ll work alongside our bright, fun and inspiring HQ team in our beautiful Union Square headquarters.
The day to day:
- Provide personalized and compassionate support that aligns with our company brand and voice, directly impacting our member retention
- Interact with members via phone, email and chat, aiming for single response resolution while deftly navigating our suite of software tools on the fly
- Actively manage your own workflow with minimal supervision, with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and flexibility to accommodate meeting volume demands within SLA
- Think outside the box to offer solutions that delight our members
- Help evolve our team by keeping an eye out for opportunities to improve our processes
- A passion for customer service, and an to ability connect with customer through meaningful interactions
- You are able to show empathy for customers, even in difficult situations, with composure and professionalism
- A natural ability to come up with creative solutions, total comfort with ambiguity, and a “figure it out” mentality
- A positive, team oriented outlook, with a pervasive “customer-first” attitude
- Tech savvy, with the ability to learn and adjust to new systems quickly – prior experience with Freshdesk and Google Tools a plus!
- Minimum AA degree and 2-5 years of experience in a customer service role
- Most importantly, you truly care about people and have a knack for engaging them
- Work closely with a driven team focused on common goals
- Team happy hours, events, and outings – such as mini golf, karaoke, and baseball games!
- Conveniently located close to Bart and Muni
- Flexible time off schedule
- Health insurance, FSA, commuter benefits and 401K offered
Rocksbox provides its members with a service to discover and experiment with jewelry without the commitment of buying. We use technology and data science to personalize curation and bring a personal touch to her experience.
We are a highly cross-functional and results driven team. Business, technical and design team members work together to set priorities, drive target metrics, and own the results of their work. Rocksbox aims to have a culture defined by learning and growth. We embrace open conversation and constructive feedback, and strive for continual growth as individuals and as a team. Listening is one of our core values, and just as we believe we will be successful by listening to our customer to understand her better than anyone else, we believe we will be successful as a team by listening to and learning from one another.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com