We’re bringing SUPCONF to NYC in November and looking for speakers to join our talk development program.
Whether you have prior speaking experience or not, we’re dedicated to working with you to deliver an amazing speech that will help you win friends and influence people. You’ll be speaking in front of some of the best folks in support – who work at companies like Automattic, Trello, DigitalOcean, and more.
If you’re invited to participate in the talk development program, we think you have the potential to deliver an amazing talk. To help you realize that potential, we pair you with an editor who works with you to refine and revise your talk for our audience.
About the SUPCONF Talk Development Program
What you’ll get as a speaker
- Editorial assistance in developing your ideas and story.
- A complimentary conference ticket.
- An invitation to a speaker dinner before the event.
Your commitments if you get invited to speak
- You will commit to the talk development program and its milestones (see below).
- You will participate in regular check-ins with your SUPCONF editor.
- You (or your employer) will cover your travel and accommodation costs.
- You will follow our code of conduct.
- We may use your name and photo to promote the conference.
- We may record your talk and slides (audio, video, photography) for use in social media, marketing, sales and distribution.
September 5 – Meet your editor.
September 19 – First draft audio recording of talk due.
October 31 – Final slides due.
November – SUPCONF NYC 2016.
Apply for the talk development program
The application is open to all, and applications will be anonymized – they will be reviewed based on the title and proposal. Feel free to submit more than one proposal if you’ve got more than one idea for a talk.
Please note that if you work for a company that sells a product related to the topic, your proposal will not be accepted.
Applications are closed.
The Application deadline for talks is July 29th, 2016.
You will hear from us by August 10th, 2016.