Got a story you can share in five minutes? Apply to give a lightning talk at SUPCONF NYC! We’re now accepting proposals through September 26th.
How it works
- The format is similar to Ignite Talks: 5 minutes, 20 slides, auto advancing.
- There’s no theme requirement.
- We won’t have a talk development program, but @nykki will be available in Slack to help you work through ideas and polish your final presentation.
- Attendees get to vote on their favorite proposals and determine the final lineup.
Your commitments if chosen
- You (or your employer) will cover your ticket, travel, and accommodations.
- You will follow our code of conduct.
- We may use your name and photo to promote the conference.
- We may record your talk and slides (audio, video, photography) for use in social media, marketing, sales and distribution.
How to apply
- Submit, at the least, a title and pitch by the deadline below.
- Optionally, you may also include your slides via a public SlideShare link. This will likely increase your odds of being selected, as we’ll be featuring proposals with slides on the Support Driven blog.
- Anyone can propose a talk, and you’re welcome to submit more than one idea.
- September 6 — Open for submissions
- September 26 — Submissions closed
- September 27 — Attendees vote
- October 4 — Voting ends and applicants notified of results
- November 8 — Final slides due
- November 15 – SUPCONF NYC 2016!