This episode answers the question, “How the heck does support work with product?” You’ll get insight from our guest, Andrea Saez from ProdPad. As always, we start with some highlights from the Support Driven Slack, and then end with a discussion about our favorite summer desserts.
- Abby Armada (Slack: @abby, Twitter: @mygiantrobot)
- Diana Potter (Slack: @dpotter, Twitter: @drpotter)
- Andrea Saez (Slack: @andreasaez)
For more information on Support Driven and our Slack community, click here.
Links mentioned in the episode:
- 2017 Support Driven+Help Scout Salary Survey Results
- 2018 Help Scout Customer Support Salary Study
- Strategic Customer Service: Managing the Customer Experience to Increase Positive Word of Mouth, Build Loyalty, and Maximize Profits (Amazon link)
Listener Feedback Survey: https://supportdriven.typeform.com/to/nsoXqO
Intro/Outro Music: Katsuhiko – Big Bang Jump
Special thanks to our sponsor Sidekick (now known as Aprikot) for sponsoring this podcast! To give Sidekick a try head over to usesidekick.com/recap to get 3 months 100% free. Sidekick, the easiest way to level up your support team.