Our final episode of the season delves into the world of support engineering. What the heck is it, exactly? How can you make your first steps into support engineering? How can you sharpen your troubleshooting skills? All this and more, including highlights from Support Driven and a bubbly chat about seltzer.
- Abby Armada (Slack: @abby, Twitter: @mygiantrobot)
- Diana Potter (Slack: @dpotter, Twitter: @drpotter)
- Chris McCraw (Slack: @fool)
For more information on Support Driven and our Slack community, click here.
Links mentioned in the episode:
- Teching Up (blog written by Chris)
- Node Tutorial
- How to troubleshoot anything and generally be more awesome at life (a talk by Matt Dale)
- Becoming a Support Engineer (Chris’ notes from his SDX workshop)
Listener Feedback Survey: https://supportdriven.typeform.com/to/nsoXqO
Intro/Outro Music: Katsuhiko – Big Bang Jump