I am excited to attend Customer Contact Week’s CCW Nashville next week. You may have seen us Tweeting about it from the Support Driven Twitter account, and maybe some of you picked up discounted tickets through our partnership with CCW. If you haven’t but would like to attend, register here for 20% off the regular ticket price.
CCW will involve more than 550 professionals January 15-18 in at the JW Marriott in Nashville, TN. The event will include time for networking, along with participating in interactive discussion groups, workshops, and track sessions. Here’s a lineup of some of the Keynote speakers:
- Jenn Lim, CEO & Chief Happiness Officer, Delivering Happiness
- Tuck Ross, SVP, Consumer Products & Marketing, Synchrony
- Carla Moore, VP, Sales Strategy, HBO
- Kendal Jolly, Managing Director, Culture and Brand Awareness, Toll Brothers
- Valerie Egen, VP, Global Customer Engagement, Subway
- Jared Benesh, Executive Director of Contact Center Technology / Product Strategy, Quicken Loans
- Donna Drehman, Director of Customer Experience & Training, Postmates
CCW’s site includes free downloads for customer-oriented resources, including a list of strategies for providing a great customer experience:
Deep down, you know the customer experience is about the long game. You know that the most productive, customer-centric operations require a thorough vision, methodical planning and carefully calibrated execution. Customer centricity, to put it simply, does not happen overnight. However, customers are not going to spend years enduring bad experiences hoping that you will one day deliver a great experience; they want to be satisfied right now!
Check out their Customer Contact To-Do List page to download the list, and I hope to see some of you in Nashville next week!