There are only two short weeks left until the Support Driven Leadership Summit in Boston! We can’t wait for all the learning opportunities and insights that will surely come with the Summit experience, but we also can’t wait to have a little fun with the community after-hours. Read on to find out about all the fun events planned pre- and post- Summit!
Simply put: our community is awesome. We love having opportunities to connect in person and have some fun, and there’s no better way to do it than through Community Meetups!
If you’re interested in organizing a meetup in Boston during the week of Summit, you can add it to the Support Driven Leadership Summit app! To set up the app:
- Download Whova to your iOS or Android mobile device now.
- Sign in to Whova to create your profile.
- Once you are signed into the app, tap Find My Event / Conference.
- Search for “Support Driven.”
- Tap Support Driven Leadership Summit when it appears to enter the event app.
Once you’ve got the app, head to the ‘Community’ tab at the bottom of the screen, and then select the ‘Meetup’ topic. This is where you can list all the details of your excursion and encourage others to join!
Celebrations and Happy Hours
In addition to our amazing community-led meetups, we’re also working alongside several of our partners to host Summit celebrations. Join us to network with your new friends, catch up with your old friends, and talk about the ideas of the day.
Remember to Read the Leadership Summit Guide!
For all the information that you need to understand the rules of engagement and expectation, remember to read through the Leadership Summit Guide. This resource is your one-stop guide to everything you need to know about Support Driven Leadership Summit, and will walk you through all the key information that you need to have a great time, while also making sure that your peers are as well.
The Final Round of Panels Has Been Announced!
Alongside some amazing speakers, we’ll also be exploring the concept of great leadership with several exciting panels. Here’s a sneak peek into what you can look forward to hearing from!
How Do You Measure Your Support Department’s Success?
Hosted by Freshworks
- Moderator — Matt Dale, VP of Customer Support at Illuminate Education
- Panelist — Manoj Paulraj, Customer Support Manager at Freshworks
- Panelist — Gracie Ofslager, Small Business Success Lead at Automattic
- Panelist — Stacy Justino, Director of Customer Happiness at Wistia
- Moderator — June Zhang, Customer Support Team Lead, Guru
- Panelist — Hilary Dudek, Director of Customer Support – North America , Glooko
- Panelist — Jerry Ishmael, Client Support Manager, TrackTik
- Speaker– Chris McCraw, Head of Support, Netlify