Hiring managers post their jobs in the Support Driven community to find the best candidates. We also share jobs we’ve found through our professional network that we think are worth paying attention to. This post is a small sample of those jobs and some of the great candidates in our community.
Sign up for our weekly community newsletter for more jobs and community news.
- Head of Customer Experience, Coinbase – Dublin, Ireland
- Fivetran, Senior Customer Support Engineer – Oakland, CA
- WP Buffs, Customer Success Manager, WP Buffs – Remote
- Big Sky Health, Customer Support Representative – Remote
- Bonsai, Customer Success Team – Remote
- BookBub, Member Support Specialist – Cambridge, MA
Each week we spotlight a few candidates from our Wednesday Job Seeker Thread in #job-board who are searching for new opportunities.
- Hi there! I’m Ilena from San Francisco, and am looking for my next opportunity. I have 4+ years of experience in customer support/operations and have an unending passion for helping others thrive. Recently, I have contributed to Airbnb, VSCO, Asana, and YouTube’s support teams, and would love to join a team that’s either remote or in SF.
- I’m Jack and I’m looking for my next support role.My mission is to leave people happier than they were before and to provide people with the tools they need to grow and succeed.I’m based in the SF Bay Area and I’m looking for remote or remote/office-based positions.
- Hi, Chris here, an experienced leader in Customer Support and Customer Experience with over 10 years leading teams in hyper-growth startups, through to large corporates in digital transformation.
I’m based in beautiful Sydney, Australia, and looking for a role here or remote accounting for the timezones, that fit my sweet spot of fast growth/change, leadership, and customer.
All the best and remember to always be positive, ask if others are ok, and ask for help if you need it.
- Hi, hi! I’m Rachael from the US (citizen) and living in Reykjavík, Iceland (permanent resident). No work permits needed for either!I have 7+ years in customer service and other support roles, my last two roles being at Travelshift (Guide To Iceland’s tech team) and Airbnb. I am extensively remote experienced and am currently seeking remote opportunities. I’m driven, empathetic and enjoy solving tricky issues.
- Hi there. I’m Steve! I have 6 years of experience in customer experience (focusing on ad operations, customer support, and account management), with 3 years of leadership under my belt.
My passions include kicking butt for customers, devising novel solutions to complex problems, and constantly learning. I’m even enrolled in a crash course in UX to keep pushing myself to grow! I’m based in Los Angeles, but open to remote roles in the product operations, customer experience, or account management realm– through a role with any combination of those words is of interest to me!
To join the Candidate Spotlight please keep an eye out for our weekly Wednesday Job Seeker Thread on the #job-board Slack channel and include your candidate posting!