Hiring managers post their jobs in the Support Driven community to find the best candidates. We also share jobs we’ve found through our professional network that we think are worth paying attention to. This post is a small sample of those jobs and some of the great candidates in our community.
Sign up for our weekly community newsletter for more jobs and community news.
- Community, Customer Support Lead – Los Angeles, CA
- LiveGlam, Senior Manager of Customer Happiness – Los Angeles, CA
- LearnUpon, Technical Support Representative – Philadelphia, PA
- MasterClass, Director of Support – San Francisco, CA
- Nylas, Support Engineering Manager- EU Remote
Each week we spotlight a few candidates from our Wednesday Job Seeker Thread in #job-board who are searching for new opportunities.
- Hello! I’m Brittany from Portland, OR. I am a customer support leader with 7 years of experience. I have worked in B2C, B2B, SaaS, and e-commerce roles; and I am looking for a new remote opportunity in a leadership role that give me an opportunity to grow and scale a small team.I enjoy working with small teams and I find meaningful work in mentoring, scaling, and improving processes and policies to offer a stellar experience for both the team and the customer.
- Howdy! I’m Larry (but you knew that already). I’m based near Chicago and I’ve been leading support and operations team for 6 years.I’m on the hunt for a new remote leadership role at a startup or smaller company. I’m passionate about serving customers well by building great teams through partnering with employees in incremental change. I’d love to have a chat about your team’s current status and ways I might be able to help!
- Hey! I’m Kseniia, I’m based in Austin, where I’ve moved from Ireland last year. I’m looking for customer service management roles in Austin or remote. My strongest areas are talent development, coaching for performance and growth, and service recovery expertise.
- Hi, I’m John, I have 15+ years providing customer/technical support in one way or another, the last 2+ in a SaaS environment and live by always doing the right thing even when no one is looking. Currently looking for a remote customer support role, I am based in the UK, my last role was customer support for a SaaS provider of recruitment software and would love something similar.
To join the Candidate Spotlight please keep an eye out for our weekly Wednesday Job Seeker Thread on the #job-board Slack channel and include your candidate posting!