Hiring managers post their jobs in the Support Driven community to find the best candidates. We also share jobs we’ve found through our professional network that we think are worth paying attention to. This post is a small sample of those jobs and some of the great candidates in our community.
Sign up for our weekly community newsletter for more jobs and community news.
- Truss, Senior Client Success Manager- Remote (open to applications until 9 am Pacific, Monday 6/22/2020)
- Thinkific, Several Customer Support/Champion/Specialist Roles- Vancouver, BC
- Interact, Technical Support Analyst- Dallas, TX
- Flipboard, Community & Content Moderator, Support Team PT- Remote
- Stonly, Customer Success Manager- NYC
- Leadfeeder, Customer Success Manager (Swedish/Finnish)- EU
- Coefficient, Operations Assistant- London, UK
- IrisVR, Director of Customer Success- Remote
- Peak Support, Community Support Agent- Remote
- Loom, Junior Support Specialist (Weekend)- Remote
- The Predictive Index, Support Operations Manager- Westwood, MA/Open to remote
- Wherby, Support Specialist- Remote (ET or WET and CET time zones)
- Vimeo, VP Customer Support – New York, NY
- Sendwave, Customer Support Trainer – Remote
- Smile Software, Director of Customer Success – Remote
- GitLab, Several Support Engineer Roles – Remote
Each week we spotlight a few candidates from our Wednesday Job Seeker Thread in #job-board who are searching for new opportunities.
- Hi, it’s Scott Hopper. I’m a Customer Support and Success professional in CT open to Boston, NYC, and remote roles. I’ve supported 2 iconic products and have supported customers and support centers around the globe. I thrive in critical situations with empathy, determination, and grit to generate a positive outcome. https://linkedin.com/in/scottahopper
- Hi I’m Jack! I’m a support professional based in the SF Bay Area looking for my next opportunity. I want people to leave happier than they were before and my mission is to equip folx with the tools they need to succeed.
My core values are empathy, objectivity, and community. If you feel that these align with what you’re looking for in a new hire it’d be wonderful to hear from you!
www.jack-allan.com (personal work)
- Hi I’m John, I have 15+ years providing customer/technical support in one way or another, the last 2+ in a SaaS environment and live by always doing the right thing even when no one is looking. Currently looking for a remote customer support role, I am based in the UK, my last role was customer support for a SaaS provider of recruitment software and would love something similar. https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnmayne-customersupport/
- Hello I’m Roger, early Airbnb employee with 8 years of support experience, looking for Atlanta, GA, or Remote roles in Support Leadership, Project Management, and Vendor Management.
- Hello! I’m Brittany from Portland, OR.
I am a customer support leader with 7 years of experience. I have worked in B2C, B2B, SaaS, and e-commerce roles; and I am looking for a new remote opportunity in a leadership role that gives me an opportunity to grow and scale a small team.I enjoy working with small teams and I find meaningful work in mentoring, scaling, and improving processes and policies to offer a stellar experience for both the team and the customer. https://jobs.supportdriven.com/resume/244/customer-support-manager/
To join the Candidate Spotlight please keep an eye out for our weekly Wednesday Job Seeker Thread on the #job-board Slack channel and include your candidate posting!