Hiring managers post their jobs in the Support Driven community to find the best candidates. We also share jobs we’ve found through our professional network that we think are worth paying attention to. This post is a small sample of those jobs and some of the great candidates in our community.
Sign up for our weekly community newsletter for more jobs and community news.
- Snowplow Analytics, Technical Customer Support Engineer (Remote, UTC-4 to UTC-7)
- Smile.io, Support Specialist (Remote)
- Postmates, Director of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (Nashville and SF)
- Togo Group, Customer Experience Manager (Cincinnati, Chicago or US Remote)
- Chronosphere, Customer Solutions Engineer (Bellevue or New York City)
- Clever, Customer Support Manager (San Francisco)
- CompanyCam, several Customer Support/ Customer Success positions (Lincoln, NE or US Remote)
Each week we spotlight a few candidates from our Wednesday Job Seeker Thread in #job-board who are searching for new opportunities.
- Hi I’m Malcolm. I have been a Support professional for nearly 7 years, working remotely for over 5, and I’m looking for another remote opportunity in North America (with hiring ability in Canada). I started out in Customer Support but was quickly promoted to the Customer Success team, where I’ve excelled for over 4 years (and was promoted again to managing the community at my current company). Check out my LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/malcolm-woodbury-03474540/
- Hi, I’m Clair. I’ve been working in Customer Success/Support for the past 3 years and I’m looking for Customer Sucess roles on the East Coast or remote! In my recent roles, I’ve really hit my stride when balancing my time between onboardings, webinars, and analyzing ways to make the customer journey more effective. I also love organizing work processes to make them as trackable and efficient as possible. https://www.linkedin.com/in/claire-kimball/
- Hi I’m Cailin, currently in Valparaíso, Chile. I have an extensive background in support & Spanish/English localization. In the last year I’ve been taking on more roles in Project Management and Leadership; I’d like to continue in more behind-the-scenes and operations roles, preferable 100% remote, but I am open to relocation. I’ve been cultivating online community cultures for over 10 years. I consider myself to be remote-native, I’m not just comfortable working remotely, I can help you build a remote culture of collaboration, communication, and innovation! Feel free to check out my LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cailin-h-5112a691/
- Hi all, my name is John and I’m on the hunt for a Customer Support/Experience Management role. I’m in Brooklyn and would ideally like something that is remote-friendly, though I’m open to discussing on-site work as well. I’ve got 10+ years of experience in the SAAS/Tech ecosystems predominantly using Salesforce both in customer-facing and internal admin positions. My leadership style utilizes listening, empathy, and data to help my team succeed.
- Hi I’m Jack and I’m looking for remote support opportunities (previous experience with SaaS and Hospitality) or somewhere closer to Sonoma, CA. My mission in life is to help people find their truth, become their best self, and ultimately lead a happier life.
I’ve recently been upskilling in Python and learning more about automation through Zapier and Zendesk.
Personal work: www.jack-allan.com
To join the Candidate Spotlight please keep an eye out for our weekly Wednesday Job Seeker Thread on the #job-board Slack channel and include your candidate posting!