Hiring managers post their jobs in the Support Driven community to find the best candidates. We also share jobs we’ve found through our professional network that we think are worth paying attention to. This post is a small sample of those jobs and some of the great candidates in our community.
Sign up for our weekly community newsletter for more jobs and community news.
- LearnUpon, Head of Customer Experience (Philadelphia or US Remote)
- Illuminate Education, Technical Systems Integration Analyst (Minneapolis or US Remote)
- 7Shifts, Senior Technical Specialist (Toronto, ON. / Saskatoon, SK / Hoboken, NJ, or Canada/US Remote)
- Radius Networks, Customer Success Manager (Washington, DC or Remote)
- Automattic, Director of Customer Success, WooCommerce (Remote)
- Soomo, Director of Customer Success, Instructor Support Specialist, Student Support Specialist (Asheville, NC or Remote)
- Privy, Customer Onboarding Specialist (Boston, US)
- Citizen’s Advice, Seamless customer journey lead (London, UK)
- Brink, Community Manager (London, UK)
- Stotles, Customer Success Lead (London, UK)
- Lyft, UX Writer (New York City)
- Qualified, Customer Success Manager (San Francisco or US Remote)
- Azlo, Temporary Customer Operations Team Member (Portland, US)
- Sarwa, Head of Operations (Abu Dhabi)
- Skillz, Jr. and Sr. Data Engineer (Portland, US)
- SkyVerge, Customer Support Specialist (Remote)
- Formstack, Support Engineer (Fishers, IN)
- Basecamp, Ops (Remote)
- SharpSpring, Technical Support Manager (Remote)
Each week we spotlight a few candidates from our Wednesday Job Seeker Thread in #job-board who are searching for new opportunities.
- Hi, my name is John and I’m on the hunt for a Customer Support/Experience Management role. I’m in Brooklyn and would ideally like something that is remote-friendly, though I’m open to discussing on-site work as well. I’ve got 10+ years of experience in the SAAS/Tech ecosystems predominantly using Salesforce both in customer-facing and internal admin positions. My leadership style utilizes listening, empathy, and data to help my team succeed.
To join the Candidate Spotlight please keep an eye out for our weekly Wednesday Job Seeker Thread on the #job-board Slack channel and include your candidate posting!