Hiring managers post their jobs in the Support Driven community to find the best candidates. We also share jobs we’ve found through our professional network that we think are worth paying attention to. This post is a small sample of those jobs and some of the great candidates in our community.
Sign up for our weekly community newsletter for more jobs and community news.
- Sendible, Customer Support Analyst (Remote, North America)
- 1Password, Several Customer Support/Customer Success Roles (Remote US or Canada)
- CaredFor, Customer Support & Product Specialist (Nashville, TN)
- Zapier, Customer Champion (Remote, Americas)
- Partner Hero, Sr. Director, Managed Operations (Remote)
- Stella Connect, Client Success Manager (NYC or US Remote)
- The Predictive Index, User Support Specialist (Remote)
- Food Blogger Pro, Customer Success Agent (US Remote)
- Behaviour Interactive, Community Manager (Montreal, QC, Canada)
- RouteThis, Enterprise Launch and Pilot Manager (Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
- New/Mode, Activation Specialist and a Technical Support Specialist (Toronto or Montreal, ON or QC, Canada)
- Assembled, Support and Operations (San Francisco or Remote)
- Postmates, Director, Insights & Continuous Improvement (Nashville, TN)
- Kasada, Senior Technical Support Engineer (Sydney, AU)
- Slido, Customer Care Specialist (Bratislava/EU remote/Americas Remote)
- Plytix , Product Marketing Assistant (Malaga, Spain)
- BetterCloud, Technical Support Specialist (Atlanta, GA)
- CircleCI, Several DevOps Customer Engineer, Solutions Engineer, Customer Success Manager and Customer Success Associate roles (Remote)
Each week we spotlight a few candidates from our Wednesday Job Seeker Thread in #job-board who are searching for new opportunities.
- Hi I’m Ethan, I’m looking for my next opportunity. I’ve been with Salsify for the past five years and started our support team four years ago. We’re now a team of 20 handling over 1800 tickets a month with a CSAT rating over 95. A year ago I moved to Lisbon, Portugal to help grow and train our team here. I’ve had experience in Customer Support, Customer Success, and Sales Engineering which I think gives me a unique perspective across the customer lifecycle. I’m moving back to the States so I’m looking at jobs across the US or remote. I really love coaching and growing individuals and am looking for a Customer Support Manager role or an early Customer Operations role to help a company get started. If you think there might be a fit, I’d love to chat more or send along my resume. https://www.linkedin.com/in/ethan-walfish-042a855b/
- Hi I’m Scott Hopper, Customer Support and Success professional. I’d enjoy managing a small customer support team or a more technical role in a Customer Success organization in a widely deployed product something like Slack or Zoom.I’ve solved lots of enormous software problems for the Fortune 50 and have met with customers all over the world. Let’s start a conversation on how I might help you. https://linkedin.com/in/scottahopper
- Hi! I’m Mike Janofsky – I’ve worked with Presence for the past five years to build our support and success team as well as managing aspects of our product, development process, and a little bit of everything else. I’m a problem solver by nature and enjoy supporting my team in the work that they do.Looking for my next opportunity to continue to grow in Customer Success, Product, or something else related. I especially love being given difficult business problems and working across multiple teams to solve them.I’d love to chat and tell you more about my experience! https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaeljanofsky/
To join the Candidate Spotlight please keep an eye out for our weekly Wednesday Job Seeker Thread on the #job-board Slack channel and include your candidate posting!