Hiring managers post their jobs in the Support Driven community to find the best candidates. We also share jobs we’ve found through our professional network that we think are worth paying attention to. This post is a small sample of those jobs and some of the great candidates in our community.
Sign up for our weekly community newsletter for more jobs and community news.
- Vidyard, Technical Support Specialist (Kitchener, Ontario)
- Typeform, Senior Support Operations Specialist (Barcelona or US Remote)
- Wrrk, Senior Manager, People Operations (Remote)
- GoCardless, Customer Success Advocate and Weekend Customer Support Representative (London, UK or Remote)
- Aware3, Customer Support Specialist (Kansas City, Missouri, Remote possible)
- AppFollow, Customer Support Manager (Helsinki or Remote)
- The Predictive Index, Several User Operations roles (Remote)
- Chegg, Customer Experience Vendor Manager (Portland, OR)
- Culture Add Labs, Director of Operations (Remote)
- Culture Add Labs, Customer Support Manager (Remote)
- Culture Add Labs, Tech Operations Lead (Remote)
- Culture Add Labs, Programming & Customer Success Lead (Remote)
- GlossGenius, Customer Experience Lead / Manager and Customer Support Expert (Seattle or Remote)
- JobAdder, Product Support Specialist (Sydney, Australia)
- Nitreo, WordPress Technical Support (Remote, European and Asian timezones)
- Bluebeam, Licensing Support Coordinator (Dallas, TX)
- Notable, Loan Servicing Agent (Remote)
- Xperiencify, Customer Support Manager (Remote)
Each week we spotlight a few candidates from our Wednesday Job Seeker Thread in #job-board who are searching for new opportunities.
- Hi I’m Mike. I’ve been in the technology field, supporting hosting services, SaaS products, and PaaS products for almost two decades, one of them remotely. I’m looking for my next role that’ll challenge me and at the same time let me spread my wings and do what I’m good at; helping people and solving problems. https://www.linkedin.com/in/mjandreau/
- Hello my name is Mitch! I have ran programs for the past 6 years. My most recent position is running a knowledge base platform for a SaaS company. I also have a background in medical products. I am in the Chicago area and am open to continue working remotely or going into an office. Ideally, I would run a program, customer success, or manage a support organization. Thank you all for looking at this and stay safe! https://www.linkedin.com/in/Mitchellryangordon
- Hi I’m Scott Hopper,
I want to manage a team in support. I bring the phonetic ‘KEG’ Curiosity Empathy and Grit. Technically I’ve been the last line of defense and visited customers around the world. I want to share that with a team of hungry specialists and mentors and grow them into wherever they want to go.
- Hi I’m Ashok. I am a customer-obsessed professional, a self-starter who has been consistently praised as proactive by my co-workers and management. Over the course of my eight-year career in customer service, I’ve developed a skill set directly relevant to the Customer Support Manager role, including problem-solving, critical thinking, and technical skills. Overall, I have consistently demonstrated conflict resolution, emotional intelligence, and multitasking abilities in every aspect of my Customer Success Engineer role at Deskero. My experience as a Customer Success Engineer at Deskero.com self-managing a globally distributed, remote team across four different time zones, helped me to develop technical and organizational skills, while the maturity I gained as a trainer in my early twenties has been the ideal preparation to help people and motivate them.I’m currently working for a popular WooCommerce service provider StoreAppsOrg and their other company Icegram. I have experience building eCommerce websites, working for startups with globally distributed teams, self-managing support desks at SaaS companies like Deskero and I understand how startups work from my years spent working at all levels in people-centric areas. My approach to client operations begins with a focus on our clients, and quality of service is the first priority in all discussions about activities both internally and externally. I have a mind for systems, and a superior of mine praised me, I knew my KRAs & KPIs well. https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashokvkumar/
To join the Candidate Spotlight please keep an eye out for our weekly Wednesday Job Seeker Thread on the #job-board Slack channel and include your candidate posting!