Hiring managers post their jobs in the Support Driven community to find the best candidates. We also share jobs we’ve found through our professional network that we think are worth paying attention to. This post is a small sample of those jobs and some of the great candidates in our community.
Sign up for our weekly community newsletter for more jobs and community news.
- Better Reports, Data-savvy customer support agent (Remote)
- CaredFor, Customer Support & Product Specialist (Nashville, TN)
- Monday.com, Customer Experience Team Lead (Miami, US)
- Zapier, Customer Support Champions (Remote, Americas)
- WP Tasty, Customer Success Agent (Remote, US only)
- JetFuel, Customer Support Representative (San Francisco, CA)
- PartnerHero, U.S. Talent Recruiter (US Remote)
- BigPanda, Customer Success Operations Manager (Mountain View, CA)
- Zapier, Escalations Manager (Remote)
- Huel, German Speaking Customer Experience Executive (Tring, Hertfordshire)
- Screencastify, Customer Experience Associate (Chicago, IL)
- Fleetio, Customer Support Specialist (Remote)
- GlossGenius, Customer Experience Lead and Customer Support Expert (Seattle or Remote)
- Genoa Healthcare Telepsychiatry, Customer Operations Associate (New York, NY, USA)
- Cliniko, Customer Support (Remote – Australia, New Zealand, or UK time zones)
- Remind, Success Engineer (San Francisco / Las Vegas / Remote)
- Creatively Squared, Head of Customer Success (Remote)
- Haus, Customer Experience Manager (New York or Remote)
- HiMama, Junior Customer Success Associate (Toronto)
Each week we spotlight a few candidates from our Wednesday Job Seeker Thread in #job-board who are searching for new opportunities.
- Hi I’m Ashok. I am a customer-obsessed professional, a self-starter who has been consistently praised as proactive by my co-workers and management. Over the course of my eight-year career in customer service, I’ve developed a skill set directly relevant to the Customer Support Manager role, including problem-solving, critical thinking, and technical skills. Overall, I have consistently demonstrated conflict resolution, emotional intelligence, and multitasking abilities in every aspect of my Customer Success Engineer role at Deskero. My experience as a Customer Success Engineer at Deskero.com self-managing a globally distributed, remote team across four different time zones, helped me to develop technical and organizational skills, while the maturity I gained as a trainer in my early twenties has been the ideal preparation to help people and motivate them.I’m currently working for a popular WooCommerce service provider StoreAppsOrg and their other company Icegram. I have experience building eCommerce websites, working for startups with globally distributed teams, self-managing support desks at SaaS companies like Deskero and I understand how startups work from my years spent working at all levels in people-centric areas. My approach to client operations begins with a focus on our clients, and quality of service is the first priority in all discussions about activities both internally and externally. I have a mind for systems, and a superior of mine praised me, I knew my KRAs & KPIs well. I look forward to an opportunity for a personal interview, should you find this of interest. https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashokvkumar/
- Hi I’m Sarah. I recently relocated to the San Francisco Bay area, and I’m looking for a remote or onsite opportunity in a Customer Success/Support role. With almost three years of experience as a technical recruiter, I have a strong fundamental understanding of IT, and consider myself very tech-savvy. I am well-versed in MS Office and multiple CRM software, have excellent communication skills, and am an extremely dependable worker who is eager to learn. I am looking forward to discussing opportunities that could be a potential match. Thanks so much for your time! https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahmcgraw1/
To join the Candidate Spotlight please keep an eye out for our weekly Wednesday Job Seeker Thread on the #job-board Slack channel and include your candidate posting!