Viking Pavilion at Peter W. Stott Center
Portland State University
930 SW Hall St
Portland, OR 97201
Located in the heart of downtown, Viking Pavilion is easily accessible by Portland’s excellent TriMet public transit. Limited parking is available for the Viking Pavilion in Parking Structure 3, at 1631 SW 12th Avenue. The best place for pick-up and drop-off is the corner of SW College Street and SW Park Avenue on PSU campus.
Working parents can take advantage of Little Vikings on-campus childcare located a similar distance away, in Epler Hall.
PSU RESIDENCE HALL
A 0.2 mile walk from the Expo venue, the PSU Broadway Residence Hall at 625 SW Jackson Street, Portland, Oregon 97201 is perfect for convenient and affordable accommodations. Support Driven Expo guests pay $72/night per room, which includes 2-3 beds with bedding, a kitchenette, and a private bathroom. Room sharing is optional but not required. Linens are provided, as is a fan (there is no air conditioning). You must bring your own toiletries like shampoo and soap. There is a two night minimum, and the residence halls are available to Support Driven Expo attendees July 10 – July 13. The deadline to register for a dorm room is June 26th!
- Go to Support Driven Expo Conference Portal.
- Click Sign Up to enter information to book your room.
- Complete the form before June 26th, and follow on-screen instructions.
RADISSON RED PORTLAND
A 0.4 mile walk from the Expo venue, the Radisson RED Portland at 1455 SW Broadway, Portland, Oregon 97201 is offering SD Expo attendees a last minute discount! Support Driven Expo guests receive a 15% discount on the hotel’s Best Available Rate using the coupon code LOYAL.
- Go to Radisson RED booking page.
- In the left sidebar, choose “More Search Options”.
- Enter the code LOYAL in the Promotional Code field.
- Select your check-in and out dates, and search for available rooms.
UNIVERSITY PLACE HOTEL
A 0.5 mile walk from Viking Pavilion, University Place Hotel at 310 SW Lincoln St, Portland, OR 97201 is a slightly longer walk and great accommodations. Support Driven Expo guests pay $116 per night with a check in date of July 10 and a check out date of July 13 (does not include 15.3% tax subject to change, or $10 per person above two guests in each room). Full service breakfast is provided in the onsite restaurant and there is free WiFi throughout property. Deadline to book at special rate is June 11, 2019.
1. ONLINE: go to the University Place Hotel reservation page. Select the dates you would like to book, then type the code “GROUP” in the box under enter promotion code. You will automatically be added to the group for the conference with the conference rate. If you have trouble booking online, please call the hotel directly using the number below.
2. BY PHONE: call 1-866-845-4647, choose OPTION 1 for reservations, and tell them you are with the Support Driven Expo group.
Portland is known for its excellent, inexpensive, and relatively simple-to-use public transit. Transit cost is $2.50 for 2.5 hours or $5 all day. The fee includes busses and the MAX light-rail, and nearly every part of Portland is accessible via public transit. Download the Transit app or use the TriMet Trip Planner for step-by-step instructions for how to get from one place to another using Portland public transit.