Customer Success Specialist
Feel passionately about doing right by those who love and use a product? Find yourself high-five’ing the air after solving a critical problem for a customer? Find yourself always taking the customer’s side in any argument? If the answer is yes, then we want you.
In a typical week as a Customer Success Specialist, you would…
- Be the primary point of contact for our most valuable accounts and help increase their overall lifetime value including adoption, engagement, renewal and expansion.
- Manage all aspects of high-touch onboarding for key new accounts during their free trial period to help achieve conversion goals.
- Leverage Abstract’s workflow tutorials, methodologies, and best practices to achieve successful implementation and adoption on the customer’s side.
- Proactively identifying workflow issues, performance issues and other blockers and work with product, engineering and support to fix those problems.
- Establish a regular cadence of performance reporting (weekly, monthly quarterly) for key customer groups to signal satisfaction, NPS, churn risk, expansion opportunities and other KPIs.
- Contribute to creating educational content, case studies and marketing materials that aids onboarding, adoption and continuous usage of Abstract.
We consider the following things to be critical to your success…
- You have at least 3+ years experience in Customer Success at a growing SaaS startup and a bachelor’s degree
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are an excellent problem solver with ability to work cross-functionally to deliver results
- You have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively, think creatively and take on new challenges
- You are self managed and self directed with a positive attitude
- We consider the following things to be helpful to your success…
- You have experience working in an early stage startup as the first customer success
- You have experience using workflow and analytics tools like Salesforce, Front, Intercom, Recurly and Mixpanel
- You have experience working closely with sales and marketing to further optimize the conversion funnel
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org