WHO WE ARE:
ActBlue builds and maintains a powerful online fundraising platform for Democratic campaigns, progressive organizations, and nonprofits working to create a better future. We put power in the hands of small-dollar donors by making it easier for grassroots supporters to make their voices heard and by helping thousands of groups — from presidential candidates to environmental organizations — build people-powered movements.
We’re a nonprofit organization, and our team has a big impact on the future of our country. Each and every one of us, from the political activists to the tech innovators to the customer service pros, is fully committed to our mission. We’re excited to grow this team and get ready to take on even bigger challenges as we look toward 2020 and beyond.
The Customer Service Team’s role is to serve as the front line of support for ActBlue. Team members are the chief brand ambassadors to ActBlue’s millions of donors, as well as campaign and organization users. The Political Operations Assistant will be a member of a small team that primarily works with the many campaigns and organizations that use our tools, as well as helping to ensure that internal team systems are run efficiently.
This is an entry-level position on the Customer Service Team. This person will be responsible for helping with the initial ActBlue account onboarding for many different types of organizations and for ensuring the disbursement of funds to the organizations that use our tools is carried out efficiently. A successful candidate must be detail-oriented with an analytical eye. This position involves handling sensitive financial information, so discretion and good judgment are a necessity.
- Assist in the distribution of checks to the thousands of campaigns and organizations using our tools.
- Monitor incoming account setup submissions, as well as exercise judgment in scheduling and prioritizing work.
- Guide campaign and organization admins through the account setup process, all while keeping records organized.
- Aid campaign and organization finance staff who need assistance reconciling their financial reports.
- Field general customer service questions from campaign and organization admins.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in online communication
- Genuine desire to be helpful
- Ability to troubleshoot creatively
- Strong computer skills
- Excitement about our mission
LOCATION & COMPENSATION:
ActBlue’s office is located in Davis Square in Somerville, MA, just a few blocks from Boston’s MBTA Red Line train. This posting is for a full-time, in-office, salaried position. We offer a competitive salary and a generous compensation package, which includes commuter benefits; fully paid and trans-inclusive health, dental, and vision insurance; an employer-sponsored 401k contribution plan; and a flexible time off policy.
ActBlue is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA2S+ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
ActBlue cannot at this time sponsor work visas.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.