We are Astro HQ and we build hardware and software tools that unlock creativity and productivity. Tools like:
- Astropad – Software that turns the iPad into a high-end drawing tablet.
- Luna Display – The first hardware solution that turns the iPad into a wireless second display.
We are looking for a self-starting Customer Support Representative to join our small but formidable team. As a Customer Support Representative at Astro, you’d be part of a small and fast-moving team supporting products that are used by tens of thousands of creators and makers. You will be responsible for providing high-quality, prompt and friendly customer service for our products, Luna Display and Astropad.
- Maintain high-quality interactions with customers
- Assist customers with providing quotes, expediting orders, handling returns and RMAs
- Answer sales questions
- Troubleshoot basic customer issues
- Collaborate on a daily basis with our support team via Slack
What you bring …
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- An ability to empathize with our customers
- Attention to detail combined with problem solving skills
- An interest in, and a strong desire to learn about technology
- Adaptability to new processes in a growing team!
- 1-2 years help desk and/or customer service experience, or equivalent
- Associate degree, or Secondary School degree
- Basic computer troubleshooting skills
- MacOS and iOS proficiency
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
About Astro HQ
We are a small, bootstrapped startup founded by a team of ex-Apple engineers. Our tools are used by tens of thousands of creative pros and some of the largest animation studios in the world, and we are just getting started! We are looking for people passionate about building the next generation of tools that unlock creativity to join our team. We are a fully remote company with a small office in Minneapolis, MN.
- Remote work (or our office in Minneapolis, MN)
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive pay + equity
- Health & dental insurance
- Coworking stipend
- Parental leave
- 3 weeks vacation
- Challenging and creative work
- High impact and significant responsibility
To apply for this job please visit hire.withgoogle.com.