Button builds meaningful connections between mobile apps, providing the connective fabric that allows our partners to guide their users to make the right purchase at the right time. We’ve built our reputation on reliability and innovation, and build software with a focus on quality, scale, and dependability.
As a B2B Support Engineer at Button, you will drive enablement and efficiencies for partners in order to increase satisfaction and promote interaction with the Button Marketplace.
We are looking for someone who is innately curious and technically adept. In addition to previous customer support experience, you have a track record of solving complex problems and innovating process. As a superior communicator, you achieve best-in-class customer satisfaction. You respond swiftly and rationally, balanced by trained emotional intelligence.
As a company, we believe in innovative technology and unrivaled service. We’re an open and diverse team who values entrepreneurship and transparency.
AS A PARTNER SUPPORT ENGINEER YOU WILL:
- Triage, route and resolve technical questions from Button Partners
- Build trust and mitigate impact from issues via swift response and proactive communication
- Standardize and advocate common feature requests and process improvements
- Enable Partners and peers with training and documentation
- Manage ticket escalations to engineering to drive prioritization and timely partner updates
- Collaborate with the Partner Success and Partner Engineering teams to help launch new partners
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- 2+ years of customer support experience
- An adaptable and motivated attitude, with a track record of innovating change
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ticket management systems is a plus e.g. JIRA, Zendesk
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
- Satia Stevens, Director of Partner Support. Satia’a team provides technical guidance and enablement for Button partners. In previous roles, she led enterprise support at Sailthru and worked in consumer products at Disney – she knows all the secrets of Snow White, Cinderella and every Disney Princess! Originally from San Diego, California, Satia can put a wicked spin on a Frisbee. She loves to cook, vintage shop, go to concerts, and travel. Satia used to sing in a rock band and loves karaoke.
- Riane Williams, Customer Experience Manager. Riane manages our Customer Experience team at Button, making sure Button is providing the best support to our customers and partners. In her free time, you can probably find her at a concert, brewery, or somewhere abroad.
- John Bourous, Partner Success Manager. John enjoys working with partners on addressing complex business issues regarding mobile usage. Prior to joining Button, John developed this passion at Appboy and Fiksu. Software systems fit together like a puzzle, and John enjoys figuring out how partners fit into that puzzle to gain value. John enjoys relaxing at his hometown beaches on LI during the summer, craft beer excursions and new food spots in Astoria, and watching his favorite (yet frustrating) NY sports teams.
- Siddhartha Dabral, Co-Founder and Head of Partner Engineering. Sid is one of Button’s Co-Founders. He leads partner integrations at Button by coordinating technical efforts between Button’s engineering team & their counterparts at our top tier partners. An engineer at his core, he loves to build & tinker. He’s also an avid sports fan, plays several musical instruments, and is the reigning ping pong champion at Button!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.