Since 2009 we’ve been making it easy for businesses to take care of their own customers, projects and sales opportunities, using our technology. Capsule is now one of the most popular CRM solutions for businesses and sales teams.
Our support team in LA is expanding. We’re open to remote working if you’re outside of LA, but you do need to be California based for this position. You’ll be joining a small, dedicated & friendly team that cares deeply about the customer experience. We offer a start-up style culture with a competitive salary and benefits which include medical, dental and vision insurance and extended vacation days.
What we’re looking for:
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You will have a positive style and an ability to describe solutions simply.
- You enjoy going the extra mile to ensure every customer interaction is a positive one.
- You get a buzz from problem solving. Capsule has a diverse customer base each with their own unique questions and use case so you should thrive on finding the right solution for each customer.
- You’re able to read between the lines when necessary to minimise emails back-and-forth – helping customers efficiently is key
- You should be self-motivated and confident in working independently, but you should also know your limits and when to seek direction
- You’re a pro at minimizing disruptions and can get through a high volume of well thought out emails each day
- You are tech savvy with a keen interest in SaaS products and web and mobile apps
- Knowledge of CRM’s and previous experience using help desk software would be a bonus but not essential as full training will be given.
A typical week involves:
- Helping existing users get the most out of their Capsule accounts and also highlight the benefits of Capsule to potential users who get in touch via email and Twitter
- Troubleshooting and detailing customer issues for our developers to resolve
- Sharing valuable customer feedback with the design and development teams
- Creating and maintaining helpful online support guides
- You’ll also spend some time contributing to scaling and improving our internal support practices
If this excites you and your experience and strengths match what we’re looking for, send us an email introducing yourself.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org