We’re looking for a Customer Success Engineer who is resourceful; using troubleshooting and analytical skills to serve our customers via email and chat. Castos is a fast growing podcasting platform with a WordPress plugin integration. Support is given for both the web app and WP plugin, so a good working knowledge of both SaaS and WordPress platforms is required. And being a podcaster yourself is not quite required, but highly encouraged.
Customer Success means more than just answering support tickets. It means being the voice of our customers and relaying that voice to the product owners and development team. You will also have a strong voice in marketing (blog post writing, podcasting for our business, and potentially working with the founder on webinars). So this is not your average customer service job, this is truly a multifaceted Customer Success role.
An ideal applicant would be self driven, with a knack for digging deep into problems. They would have a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions. You’ll help to find convergence in what customers need so that we can build the highest value product.
If this sounds like the right environment for you – read on.
• Combining technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues
• Communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people
• Document and build new tools to improve support flows
• Identify patterns, recommend improvements, and filter out unimportant issues
• Author documentation for our customer-facing Help Center
• Assist with successful on-boarding of new customers
Technical Customer Support Responsibilities:
• Covering US hours – available 10-20 hours per week
• Experience in a similar role at another SaaS company
• Excellent customer service skills with a polite, patient, caring, calm, empathetic, and professional demeanor
• Language requirements: English fluency (written and spoken)
• Background in the software industry is a huge plus
Does this sound like you?
You’re self-driven, great at running with ideas and executing them independently
You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen
You have a passion for problem solving. Nothing gets you more excited than a tricky problem or a new challenge
You work with a sense of urgency, and know how to hustle
You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help us grow
Please tell us a bit about yourself and apply at https://castos.com/apply/
We look forward to speaking with you soon then.
To apply for this job please visit castos.com.