Simpler, more personal video calling
Our team Daily.co builds a new kind of video conferencing – simpler, more personal, and cleanly designed.
We’re a startup based here in SF. We’re passionate about building neat things, and value design. We respect our customers and each other, and we’d like to talk to you if you also share these priorities. Our team, unusually, builds both software and hardware. Our goal is to put beautiful, useful, video collaboration tools into every conference room and onto every laptop and phone in the world.
The role is a Success Ops position. You can grow the role to add more responsibilities and take on managerial duties over time, or as reflects your experience. You also can get involved in product and marketing.
What you’ll do:
– Customer success: You’re responsible for initial customer support. You respond to, and triage, customer inquiries and onboard new customers via chat, email, and phone. You clearly document user needs and questions. If you’d like to grow this role, you can work closely with our designers and engineers to translate customer feedback into product strategy.
– Product operations and accounts: You’re the logistics maven who handles fulfillment, inventory, and accounts. When orders come in, you’re responsible for shipping and fulfillment. You manage returns and update our inventory spreadsheets. You help maintain and update billing, too. We’d be thrilled if you evaluated tools that could make these processes more efficient.
– Product support: You also write clearly, so you can update our Help Center. A lot of that material is GIFs and quick video clips, so you should enjoy working with those tools.
– Marketing support: If you’d like to grow this role, you can work with our marketing team to create content that works on both the Help Center and other channels, and take on some of the responsibility of marketing what we do.
Who you are:
– You have experience in either customer support, operations, or product. What’s important to us if you’re excited to learn. So if you don’t have the experience but are excited for this chance to join a growing startup, we’d love to talk.
– Kind, organized, thorough, detail-oriented. You follow up.
– Excited about working with customers.
– You’re comfortable helping users learn how to use products. You think on your feet, and don’t panic when faced with something new.
– You write clearly, and create GIFs and quick video tutorials.
– Comfortable with spreadsheets. We use the typical startup stack – Intercom, Slack, Trello, Airtable, CRM tools, etc.
We’re a growing startup, so we need folks who can roll up their sleeves and help with what needs to get done.
Who we are:
– We have no tolerance for jerks, or mean or rude people.
We’re a funded YC startup that closed our seed round last year. (We actually launched as Pluot, and recently rebranded as Daily.co.)
– We’re a small team so finding someone who’s a pleasure to work with is important.
– Diversity is important to us, and makes us better. We’d like to hear from people from backgrounds underrepresented in the startup ecosystem. Please, email us!
– We respect work-life balance. We have families, too
– Our office is above a bookshop! Right next to Golden Gate Park. We’re in the Inner Sunset, on Muni lines. (N, 7, 18, 44, among others)
– We like building things and being respectful of each other.
(Can we add something? We’re also hiring for hardware assembly. You do not need hardware experience. We can’t emphasize that enough because we don’t want to filter out people who don’t have this kind of experience. We really like diverse, welcoming teams, and are happy if you’d like to try this out. On the hardware assembly side of things, you just have to like putting together things, whether kits, or jewelry, or gadgets. If you’re interested, we can add this. If you don’t like this idea at all, no worries! We just wanted to mention it in case you’re curious. Or, if you know someone who likes crafting and putting things together, please send them our way! )
We’d love to meet you. email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org