Formidable Forms is a world-class form builder for WordPress that makes it easy to create forms on a website. Formidable Forms provides a drag-and-drop interface to easily add, move, and customize fields in a form. Beyond that, Formidable can be used to search and display submissions in a custom format which makes nearly anything possible.
Our Formidable Forms team wants all of our users to succeed. The level of support we provide makes that possible.
As a support specialist, help build our reputation for fantastic support, and maintain a balance so every client can receive kind and timely help. We provide support through a custom help desk plugin on our site. When support is in hand, contribute to our team by improving support processes, user documentation, writing blogs posts, or anything else that will benefit the Formidable community.
- Answer technical support questions about Formidable. Think analytically to come up with logical solutions.
- Troubleshoot issues and create detailed bug reports.
- With every support ticket, be thinking about what can be done to improve our processes and user experience. What questions can we ask in advance? How can we target our development to reduce support? What can we add to our docs?
- Keep an eye on support quality from other support techs, and help ensure that every customer has a good experience with us.
- Continue learning and building on your programming languages in order to provide the best customer support in the tech industry and contribute to our plugins.
- Bring new ideas to the team in order to help our business continue to grow.
- Solid HTML and CSS knowledge. Demonstrate an understanding of code so we know you can continue to learn new languages. Know how to use your browser developer tools to diagnose and debug a problem.
- Great English writing skills. You’ll be writing and communicating with clients and other team members primarily in writing. Clear and effective communication is key.
- Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion. We have a small team so each member has a lot of responsibility and a lot of involvement in the direction our company takes.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Creative ideas and involvement with our clients fuel the growth of our company. We also need team members who are able to efficiently find answers to their questions.
- Heaps of patience. Even when someone isn’t picking up your instructions right away, your kind words go a long way.
- A dependable work environment. Since you’ll be working from home, you’ll need a reasonably fast computer and a reliable high speed internet connection.
To apply for this job please visit formidableforms.com.