Website Gravity Payments
We’re looking for a tech savvy, eager learner who is looking to not only provide excellent service for our clients, but to develop a career in a progressive financial tech field. You’ll be working with clients over the phone and by email to troubleshoot technical issues and build positive client relationships, in addition to providing support to our sales team.
Our team is known to be passionate about serving our clients and we are looking to find someone who has a desire to provide a “go the extra mile” customer experience. And to better serve our clients, we’re looking for people who are flexible with different shift schedules.
● Provide phone and email support for our clients
● Assist clients in troubleshooting credit card processing equipment and related systems (training provided)
● Reconcile deposits and statements for our customers
● Offer administrative support to our operations and sales departments
● Perform research upon request to better our support department, our company, and our clients
● Able to work with team to cover different shift schedules
● Continuous learning which may include cross-training into multiple departments
● Strong oral and written communication ability (over the phone and email)
● Quick and eager learner
● Passionate about building relationships with and servicing our clients
● Technical aptitude
● Highly organized with strong follow-up and attention to detail
● Self-starting and driven
● Ability to self-manage and multi-task projects with varying degrees of priority
● Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours, including after-hours and weekends in order to best serve our clients
Gravity Payments is a local payment processor that provides support for small to mid-sized businesses by providing the lowest rates on their credit card processing and the highest level of customer service that is unmatched by competitors. We have helped businesses in the Northwest and throughout the country save thousands on their credit card processing and enjoy the added value of our high-touch customer service.
Gravity Payments is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit gravitypayments.com.