Helpware provides next-generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology. We provide outstanding strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology, and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
You’re an expert with managing customer support clients, passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with.
If this is you, there are a lot of people who are adopting our services and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
– Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
– Guide customers in their communication with our operational staff.
– Establish, a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our services.
– Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
– Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
– Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
Job Skills and Qualifications:
– 2+ years experience as a Customer Service Manager or Director
– Experience working with Clients in different fields and closing sales deals – Familiarity with applying win/win principle in a business environment
– Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
– Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s, SLA’s
– Experience developing new customer service processes or KPIs
– Demonstrated ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels
-Familiarity with Zendesk, Hubspot, Helpshift or similar, and deep knowledge of how to run reports
Helpware Perks & Benefits:
Profit sharing plan (growth for you as you help the company grow)
Health, Dental, & Vision benefits
An innovative team of leaders and seasoned experts who have pioneered several high growth Internet companies
Helpware provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply for this job please visit helpware.bamboohr.co.uk.