HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 21,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers.
A global company that believes that remarkable managers power remarkable growth, HubSpot transforms how organizations market and sell. Through its unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 3M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
Customer Support is the heart and soul of our business. Specifically, our remote Support Team is a key play in effectively supporting our global customers. This team is a trailblazer as HubSpot leans into remote work — because of this, we’re looking for a manager who will be a leader in growing and developing this group, as well as be a champion for remote work across the company. The right person will be comfortable navigating ambiguity, an excellent advocate for their team, and a superb communicator — effectively able to lead and influence from near and afar.
We’re on the search for an exceptional manager with a passion for developing others, building effective teams, and helping us continue to uphold and surpass our commitments to the customers we serve. Our team is continuing to grow, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
If you have a desire to help others, an interest in technology, and a passion to make the customer service experience a bit more human, this could be the right opportunity for you!
Responsibilities as a Customer Support Manager
- Day-to-day management of 15-20 Customer Support Representatives working remotely across the U.S. to deliver the best possible issue resolutions to customers, while meeting SLAs
- Motivating and developing a team of Support Specialists to achieve their personal and professional goals
- Championing remote work across HubSpot, and being a steadfast advocate for your team’s needs and opportunities for growth
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders on process improvement, for both Support globally, as well as remote work, specifically
- Managing customer escalations to create positive interactions
- Partnering with recruiting to hire world-class employees
- Use your resourcefulness to team up with other HubSpotters, such as developers and account managers, to holistically drive effective solutions for our customers
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- 4+ years experience in a SaaS or customer service environment
- Exceptional understanding of customer service, technical issue resolution, and support best practices
- Proven success managing and developing a team, gets genuine fulfillment by supporting others in achieving success
- High EQ and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong at building rapport with, motivating, influencing, and leading people when not face-to-face
- Excellent at navigating ambiguity, problem-solving, clearing roadblocks for your team, and collaborating cross-functionally to achieve a goal
- Has a history of self-starting, setting goals, and knocking them out of the park
- Solid data monitoring, analysis, and manipulation skills
- Is passionate about remote work – has experience collaborating with a distributed workforce; experience managing employees remotely is a plus
- Can be Cambridge or Portsmouth office-based, or remotely anywhere across the U.S.
To apply for this job please visit www.hubspot.com.