Our Customer Experience (CX) team is growing and searching for a new associate to join us. This role will report to the Director of CX and will involve providing an excellent support experience to our customers through our various channels.
We are based in the heart of NYC and are backed by leading Silicon Valley investors.
- Lead and participate in software demonstrations, onboarding sessions and calls with customers.
- Respond to user support requests through our support platform in a patient, authentic and attentive manner that contributes to successful one touch resolutions.
- Communicate internally across teams to resolve support questions and proactively escalating issues to our product team when necessary.
- Contribute to and help manage our user Knowledge Base and Community Forum to maintain an accurate easy to understand help center accessible to our customers.
- Commitment to make every exchange with our users an excellent experience by displaying empathy and positive language.
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of experience in a technical customer facing role, such as customer success, support or service where you’ve worked 1:1 with customers to resolve product troubleshooting requests.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, plus a high comfort level giving online webinars or in-person product demonstrations.
- Familiarity with 3D design software including, but not limited to: Revit, Sketchup, Rhino, 3DS Max, Grasshopper, Navisworks etc.
- Familiarity with design professions, such as architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, urban design, construction, engineering, etc.
- Extremely detailed oriented, and professional personality with the ability to manage and resolve customer support requests in timely manner.
- Well versed in software and not fearful of new technology.
- An interest in virtual reality and an ability to quickly learn AEC industry jargon.
What we’ll offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Open vacation policy
- A great office environment in the heart of Union Square
- The opportunity to work alongside the leaders in Immersive Technologies
- Access to the latest virtual reality and augmented reality hardware
If this sounds exciting to you, send your PDF resume and a cover letter explaining why you’d make a great addition to our team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org