Website Kettle and Fire, Inc.
At Kettle & Fire, we believe in the full package. It is not only about sourcing and producing the best bone broth there is, it’s also about ensuring it gets to the Customer and that the Customer has all the information and support available to enjoy and reap the maximum benefits from their bone broth.
We are in it to help and we are passionate about it — whether that is offering assistance, making someone smile, or just letting them know we hear them.
We may look like a company that sells Bone Broths (and now soups!) but we are much more than that. When a Customer clicks the purchase button, they are not just buying our products — they are buying our support.
We have learned that the key steps of ongoing support and communication are what ensures Customers will return to purchase from us again.
As a Customer Experience (CX) Specialist, you’ll be empowered with the tools, resources, and support to help build the world’s best support team. The role of a CX Specialist is centered around owning and improving several key programs that drive our team’s success. The CX Specialist will report to the Director of Customer Support
Salary range: $45k to $48k
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform service recovery with customers who have negative experiences with Kettle & Fire products and service
- Review and analyze the qualitative data from negative customer experiences to provide solutions for the prevention and reduction of support volume
- Manage and add to our customer support retention program
- Assist in creating and maintaining agent scripts and our internal knowledge base
- Handle escalated questions and concerns from our frontline team or directly from customers
- Any other duties and responsibilities that your manager deems fit, including support overflow, or offered to you based on achievement
- 2-3 years working experience in a customer experience capacity
- Experience in providing high-touch customer service
- Excellent knowledge of issue de-escalation techniques
- Working knowledge of customer service software, methodology, and tools
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
- Advanced troubleshooting
- Strong people skills – empathy, personality, humor, warmth, kindness, listening skills
- Nice to have – Experience with call driver analytics and strategic insights around potential solutions
- Nice to have – Experience in customer retention efforts
To apply for this job please visit www.kettleandfire.com.