About Lingo Live:
Lingo Live’s mission is to empower humans to contribute their unique potential to the workplace. Our vision is to bring the world together through meaningful, human connections.
We connect multilingual employees to a personal language and communication coach to help them contribute as their authentic selves with more confidence at work via task-based learning.
With the skills gained from Lingo Live coaching, team members can contribute as their authentic selves with more confidence. Coupled with company efforts to cultivate an inclusive culture and diverse teams, one-on-one personal coaching enables companies to retain top talent and fuel cutting-edge innovation. We’re trusted by global organizations such as Microsoft, Comscore, Quantcast and NBC. We’re a distributed workforce with offices in San Francisco, CA and Brooklyn, NY.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strive to nurture a culture of inclusivity and belonging where everyone can thrive.
What You’ll Be Doing:
This is a contract 7-month position with the potential for longer-term employment.
We refer to anyone going through our coaching program as a “learner.” You’ll spend most of your day meeting with learners. You’ll oversee program adoption and engagement for some of our most strategic customers, ensuring that learners are set up for success and make the most of their experience. See your responsibilities below:
Onboarding new learners and their managers:
- Consult with learners to ensure they have a great first-lesson experience and are matched with the right coach;
- Consult with learners’ managers and get feedback about what areas of improvement they suggest;
Re-engaging inactive learners:
- Actively monitor and reach out to learners who dip in activity or become inactive in our program;
- Establish a process for following up with learners who say they’re not interested in continuing at the moment, they’re currently too busy, or they need a break from the program.
You’re a Great Fit if You Are:
- Someone eager to learn, with a great attitude and desire to work for a rapidly-growing education technology startup;
- Possibly a Sales/Business Development Representative who is burned out on rejection and would like to transfer skills over to the customer side, where users may be more appreciative of your outreach;
- Entrepreneurial and at least somewhat experienced with sales, whether you sold candy door to door in high school, started your own venture, or worked as an intern selling commodities;
- Tenacious, persistent, and persuasive, you know how to convince busy people to stay committed and on track towards their goals;
- Able to manage a high volume of messages across various channels (i.e. phone, email);
- Proficient with Gmail, Microsoft Excel, and data analytics tools (bonus for experience with Survey Monkey, Looker, and Salesforce);
Benefits You’ll Get:
- 85% health insurance coverage through Aetna;
- Unlimited 1:1 coaching sessions on our platform to learn a language or improve your communication skills;
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (with approval from your manager);
- Fond.co discounted travel and entertainment perks;
- Remote-friendly culture.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.