Orion is a startup based in San Francisco, dedicated to revolutionizing the way that people communicate. Our wearable smart walkie-talkies and mobile apps help teams of people stay connected across any distance and collaborate more effectively. A diverse team of artists and engineers, we take pride in building products that satisfy the eye and the universal need for flawless communication with others.
- Work one-on-one with customers, helping them get the most from Orion- via video conference calls and live screen shares, or even in-person meetings to talk about unusual use cases.
- Facilitate account onboarding, both over the phone and in person; may require a small amount of travel
- Build strategic success plan for each account in your portfolio.
- Act as the critical partner to understand business objectives and customer needs
- Perform analysis of reports using MixPanel and Salesforce, as well as other tools to find opportunities for our customers to increase their usage and identify greater value within our platform.
- Identify and resolve factors that contribute to customer churn.
- Work closely with our Sales and Support team to solve ad hoc challenges
Are enthusiastic, with a strong B2B SaaS background
Are passionate about fostering customer relationships to promote retention and dedication.
Have the ability to communicate technical content to people of all backgrounds
Solve problems w customers via email, phone, and live chat
Respond to questions related to our products and customer purchases makes your day
Use data and metrics to support your decisions
Are organized, efficient, thorough
Orion Labs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. Orion Labs does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status.
Orion is Trans Can Work certified
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.