PatientsLikeMe, a member of the iCarbonX Digital Health Alliance, is looking for a Community Moderator to join our Member Experience Team. The Member Experience Team works directly with our members to understand, support, and engage our online communities. What does that mean? A lot — every day is different!
As a community team, we…
- Talk directly to members across different channels to develop relationships with people who use our products: welcome new members, answer questions, facilitate conversations, respond to feedback, help troubleshoot, and escalate issues accordingly
- Help develop content, craft campaigns, and build out engagement programs
Incorporate the user voice in internal and client research projects, conference presentations, and other initiatives
- Meet with our members virtually and in-person at events to better understand their experiences and support company projects and products
- Work to identify members, schedule, liaise, and follow-up to ensure a seamless process when connecting with users to better understand their experiences and gather feedback
- Share community trends with other internal teams: give feedback to Product and Design teams about site features, elevate user stories to our Marketing team, share patient insights with the R&D teams, and generally talk about the community buzz around the office
We’re looking for someone to join our team who…
- Has experience working with communities (preferably as a moderator, and preferably online) with a track-record of building relationships
- Enjoys communicating in person and online (and is clear and efficient at doing so) — you’ll be reading and talking to our members daily!
- Is empathetic and reasonable; you can work based on principles to make independent decisions
- Has the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Is tech savvy and can adapt to an always evolving user experience
- Experience with virtual work environments. Both in terms of the technology tools and the ability to show strong, proactive communication skills
Note: This position is primarily based in Cambridge, MA but strong remote applicants will be considered. Some weekend work travel required.
PatientsLikeMe, the world’s largest personalized health network, helps people find new options for treatments, connect with others, and take action to improve their outcomes. The company has worked with every major pharmaceutical company and a range of government organizations to bring the patient voice to research, development and public policy. With 600,000 members, PatientsLikeMe is a trusted source for real-world disease information and a clinically robust resource that has published more than 100 research studies.
About iCarbonX Digital Life Alliance
PatientsLikeMe is now a central part of iCarbonX’s Digital Life Alliance along with HealthTell; this represents an unprecedented ecosystem of leading bio, health networking, sequencing and artificial intelligence technology companies. The alliance is working to combine biological and patient generated data with artificial intelligence technology to more rapidly detect meaningful signals about health, disease and aging, deliver a personalized guide for living a healthy life, and help industry learn even more about how to improve outcomes, and lives.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.