What is Peach?
Peach® (www.discoverpeach.com) is a new, premium fashion brand offering athletically-inspired, contemporary clothing for the gym, work, and play. Peach also offers “must-have” basics, intimates, and stylish accessories curated from small and emerging female entrepreneurs. Our products are sold through a national network of stylists who create fun, personal shopping experiences – both in person and online.
We are seeking an organized, thoughtful, and warm Customer Support Rep to join our small (but mighty!) support team. You will work every day in collaboration with company leaders to help drive forward our vision and mission!
This role contains a healthy mix of support emails ranging from the quick fixes to the trickier ones; with fun chances to surprise and delight. While most of your time will be spent in emails, you’ll need to keep an eye on support trends and possible efficiency optimizations.
This is a perfect role for someone who loves loves to help women build and rock their businesses!
To get a little more nitty- gritty, here’s a little bit about what the role entails:
- Create and nurture a sense of community and kindness among stylists and their clients.
Personally provide thoughtful, warm, patient, understanding, and kind support to our stylists and their clients over email.
- Critically assess current processes and policies to ensure that there is smooth and efficient processing.
- Work closely with our Field Development and Tech team to raise trends & insight gained through conversations on support or activities in Fulfillment to help ensure any necessary changes to policies and processes are logged/made.
- Help the Head of Support and Fulfillment create training and policy documentation for promotions, new features, and new programs.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 2+ years of customer support/service experience
- Has strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and is able to communicate in the warm voice of our company.
- Is just a generally awesome, warm, caring, and thoughtful person — who enjoys providing delightful support and help to our stylists.
Other details about this position:
- Based in Waltham, MA (no remote, sorry!)
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- $40,000 – 45,000 salary range
How to submit your application:
Please use this form to submit your application: https://peachfit.typeform.com/to/wY9yOI
Thank you in advance for your time applying — we can’t wait to learn more about you!
To apply for this job please visit peachfit.typeform.com.