Are you ready to join a growing, bootstrapped startup? Do you love working with customers to help them become better businesses? Printavo is looking for a great customer happiness rep to join the team.
Who we are:
Printavo is an easy to use, cloud-based tool for print, embroidery, and sign shops to manage their shop. You can think of us as project management software for the garment decoration industry. If you’ve ever ordered custom t-shirts, our software could be run at the shop that made them. We’ve grown quickly and are looking for top-notch go-getters to join the team.
What will I do?
• Be the customer’s first point of contact. You will answer calls and emails ranging from questions about solutions to help business owners to customer complaints.
• Organize customer suggestions/ideas.
• Help shop owners and turn them into passionate evangelists. Respond to emails & support issues promptly. First response time is key!
• Multi-task. Whether it’s helping customers, creating processes, pulling reports, or crafting awesome customer engagement activities, your flexibility, curiosity and organizational skills will be put to the test.
• Help plan customer success projects. Making sure our customers succeed and their businesses grow is important to us.
• You’ll be getting your hands dirty solving problems and making customers fall in love with you.
• First impression pro. You’re the first person customers communicate with when they reach out to us. Ensuring a glorious customer experience is your number one goal.
• Organized. You have great follow through on tasks and superior organizational skills.
• You’re diligent. You don’t get overwhelmed easily. Thousands of emails/phone calls each month– No prob!
• Chaos-loving. You don’t fold under pressure. Rather, you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Dynamic. You’re as charismatic as they come. You embody resilience, drive, and energy that radiates throughout all interactions.
• Passionate. You love helping people, you care about your team, and you’re driven to enhance your personal growth.
• Inquisitive. Innovative and resourceful; constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
• Detail oriented.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
What we are offering:
• This is a full-time position between $35 – 50k
• Opportunity to work directly with our founder
Steps to apply:
Please prepare a sample response to the email below:
I am extremely upset with this service. As a long-term customer, I’ve run into problems where I can’t use the service and I’m struggling to get my work done.
Please cancel my account immediately.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org