We’re looking for an enthusiastic friendly person to join our growing remote Support Team, specifically in Europe or similar timezones (we don’t want any heroes willing to work at 2am as we think sleep is important!). Your role will be broad and will include writing documentation and helping Qwilr customers navigate our product and troubleshoot.
- You would primarily be answering support questions for our European customers. This is mainly email based, but may be extended to chat or phone support in the future.
- Writing user documentation and creating helpful videos so our customers can find answers 24/7.
- Troubleshooting technical issues. If you like solving puzzles, software support is endlessly fun!
- Contribute customer feedback. At Qwilr the customer’s voice matters and everyone working with customers is able to help funnel that feedback right back into the product.
- The timezone you work in should reasonably allow you to work till 7pm GMT (or BST depending on the time of year) to help cover support hours on the east coast of North America as well.
You will have the opportunity to come to Australia at least once a year to spend a week or two at our Sydney HQ. Although you’re working remotely, you’re no less part of the team and time together is precious.
To apply for this job please visit team.qwilr.com.