Conversational Intelligence Platform for Customer Support
Do words like inquisitive, creative, and analytical describe you? Are you known for your listening ear? Can you take customer feedback and engineer ingenious solutions? Are you enthusiastic about implementing machine learning technologies? If you have answered yes to at least three of those questions, our sales engineer role may be the one for you.
The Sales Engineer (SaE) is responsible for all technical aspects of a successful deployment of Solvvy and serves as the primary technical contact for customers through the sales process. As such, you will play a vital role in our sales cycle. You will be responsible for onboarding new clients, while working with the marketing, sales, and customer success teams, to ensure the successful implementation of our product. Success in this role requires that you demonstrate a customer-first mindset, excellent communication skills, and an ability to write code.
- Discover Customer Needs. You will work with prospective clients to deeply understand their current support flow and their needs and goals related to intelligent self-service.
- Propose Solutions. With a deep understanding of the full range of integration and configuration options, you will propose effective product implementations for each customer and clearly communicate them in written Statements of Work (SOW).
- Deliver Implementations. Configure and customize product offerings to meet customer requirements.
- Demo guru. You will deliver in-depth technical product demos to customers and prospects at all levels within an organization.
- Trial Quarterback. You will feel personal ownership for the success of every product trial and leave no stone unturned to ensure customers receive the value they are expecting from our product.
- Technical guide. You will support the sales cycle through the elimination of technical objections and establish rapport with heads of customer support and customer support engineers at prospective customers.
- Multi-tasking and prioritization. You will balance supporting multiple pre-sales accounts.
- Prove value to customers. Where necessary, you will provide proofs of concept, pilots, and data analyses to demonstrate the value of Solvvy’s intelligent self-service solutions.
- You have a minimum of 2 year’s experience in a sales engineering role at a technology company, and you have been known to work well in a customer-facing role.
- Experience with data analytics tools (Looker, Mode, Periscope, SQL, etc.) a plus
- You are able and willing to travel to conferences and client offices when necessary.
- You are willing, able, and ready to work in a dynamic startup environment.
- You creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Your technical background is tried and tested, with understanding and/or hands-on experience with web technologies.
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- You are personable and have all around excellent social skills.
- You approach conversations, presentations, conferences and social environments with ease.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com