Website Stellic Inc.
Student Success Platform. Designed for Students.
We’re looking to add a second member to our remote Customer Experience team at Stellic. You will be the face of Stellic for our customers and will have a huge impact on the growth of this department as we scale. We are looking for highly motivated, well-rounded individuals who can excel in customer-facing support as well as higher-level departmental strategy.
Who are we?
Stellic is an early-stage startup that offers higher-ed’s first student-centric platform to help students discover and organize their pathways in college. Founded by recent Carnegie Mellon graduates, Stellic is changing the way universities look at degree tracking technologies – from antiquated, static reports to modern, personalized, holistic experiences designed for today’s students.
In the last two years, Stellic has grown from a student project to a venture-backed startup based in San Francisco that’s serving some of the biggest and best universities across the world, including Columbia University, Johns Hopkins, University of Chicago and Carnegie Mellon.
Our remote team maintains close relationships while working across the globe – from San Francisco to Toronto.
What you’ll be doing?
As this is a very small and quickly growing team, you will be working at many levels in this role. Part of your time will be spent in direct customer-facing tasks: supporting our customers through their onboarding process onto our platform, answering incoming contact, and account management.
You will also spend a large portion of your time in project management tasks: managing large-scale onboarding projects for enterprise customers, coordinating with internal teams and with outside partners to work within deadlines and keep projects on track.
Just as importantly, you will be expected to heavily contribute to the strategic growth of the Customer Experience department: creating processes and policies, building out internal and external documentation, and working independently towards the larger goals of Stellic.
- Work directly with the company founders and product/engineering teams in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Manage multi-month, data-heavy customer onboarding and integration projects, including managing deadlines and tasks for partners/customers, and internal team members.
- Collaborate with customers and team members remotely, through Slack and Zoom
- Respond quickly and accurately to customer requests through Slack and instant messaging.
- Work proactively to constantly improve the customer onboarding experience and keep high retention rates and NPS scores.
- Partner with the Engineering team to communicate, prioritize, and test new features and bug fixes.
- Write and deliver friendly, technically accurate content for customers.
- Travel to meet with customers and team members, including bi-annual company working retreats.
- Recent experience in direct customer support
- Project management experience
- Experience in writing technical and support documentation
- Experience in scaling CS/CX teams
Strongly Desired Skills:
- Experience working in a first-stage start-up (Comfort with changing roles and wearing many hats!)
- Experience working remotely
- Experience in working directly with product teams and engineering/development teams
- Strong empathy and emotional intelligence
- Organizational and task management skills
And the benefits…
- Flexible work environment (working hours, paid-time-off)
- Growth in a rapidly growing startup
- Health insurance (including vision and dental)
- Mentorship from Carnegie Mellon, MIT and industry design leaders.
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.