At Tettra, we’re building a knowledge base that helps teams onboard new people faster, answer repetitive questions, and keep everyone in the loop. Making a team’s knowledge easily accessible empowers everyone to do their best work. Accordingly, we strive to promote a culture within our team that’s open, collaborative, and emphasizes learning.
We’re a small, revenue-driven company looking for someone to help us promote and support our product. The person in this role will be focused on support as well as product marketing.
This role is ideal for someone who likes working with customers and is interested in building their product marketing skills. We’re looking for someone who is curious, analytical, and a great writer. This role is based in Somerville, MA, (ie it isn’t remote).
What you’ll work on:
- Handle support requests related to customer accounts (including trial extensions, billing questions, account types)
- Triage customer feedback, feature requests, and bug reports
- Own our Help Center resource – work with product and marketing to keep our support documentation up-to-date as we release new features
- Help create product and feature announcements when we release improvements to the product
- Creatively problem solve to continually improve our processes and make the team more effective
Your skills & experience:
- 1-3 years experience in a support and/or marketing capacity
- Empathetic and patient
- Excellent problem-solving skills in an unstructured environment
- Excellent communicator, comfortable over email, chat, and phone if needed
- Obsessed with learning new things and solving new problems
- Flexible 40 hour work weeks – we promote reasonable work/life balance for our employees
- Health & Dental insurance – Blue Cross Blue Shield Coverage: 100% individual, 100% dependents
- Competitive compensation package
- Unlimited vacation time
- A friendly, fun team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com