Are you looking for a new company to hone and grow your skills in Customer Success?
Did you get a liking for British chocolates at SupConf in Atlanta in November and want more?
We hear you.
We hire direct in the US (we like taking care of insurance and taxes so you don’t have to). You get to do what you love to do (help customers) knowing we’ve got your back. It’s not always easy or pretty, but you know that.
Our customer base is growing fast, as more and more companies are getting on the online scheduling train – it’s fun and exciting to be helping them.
We would love for you to join us.
As per our survey, we’re going to be pretty picky about our shortlist, so we are only looking to speak to people who:
1. Are currently working in a customer support / success role
2. Work for a SaaS tool (if you are googling SaaS right now don’t apply)
3. Happy with / preference for working remote
4. Lives in a North American timezone.
Who are we looking for?
Apply if you are:
- Curious You dig deep to get the full story. Whether you’re answering a support ticket or interviewing a user, you are always finding ways to uncover the details with tenacity that would make any sleuth or journalist proud.
- Technical and focused. You’re currently in a SaaS customer support or success role. You’re defined by the discipline and self-motivation required for working on a remote team.
- Customer-centric. You are a customer’s best advocate. You attentively listen to customers, identify the scope of their problems and think on your feet to provide insightful solutions. You enjoy the feeling of helping others.
- Proactive and inventive. Your scrappiness and creativity keeps you coming up with new ways to solve problems, even ones you’re not tasked with.
If you tick yes to all the above, you should definitely apply for this job!
Tell us why you think you would love working for YouCanBook.me, and what you would bring from your experience to take your career to the next level.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://youcanbook-me.typeform.com/to/dQMpc6 →