The Support Driven Community newsletter goes out every Saturday to customer support pros just like you! Whether you don’t have time to read through all the Slack channels each week, or whether you’re in the Slack and would love to have a highlight reel, the newsletter curates the high points of the week so you don’t have to dig to find them. Here’s a May 2019 edition if you’d like to see an example.
Each weekly newsletter contains:
- A highlighted Support Driven Slack channel to help you discover focus areas in the community you might not have known existed.
- Updates like conference ticket announcements, calls for speaker proposals, and community news.
- Links to interesting and active conversations from the Support Driven Slack chat.
- Links to customer support articles the community is reading.
- Upcoming customer support events, including conferences, meetups, and webinars.
- Links to recently posted jobs on the Support Driven job board.
Sign me up!